Here we are using ten frames to represent numbers.
This week we have been reading the instruction text How to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Today the children answered a retrieval question about the text. Scan the qr code to hear their answers.
Counting objects in a set for our practical maths this week.
In our spelling lesson today we played a game where we had to use our segmenting fingers to spell words the children quickly segmented the word and wrote it on their whiteboards.
In computing today the children learned how to log into a computer program and practices their mouse skills using sketchpad.
We have been sorting objects into groups and talking about how we have chosen to sort them.
Today we watched an animation about the story of creation.
Look at this amazing presentation in this piece of work.
Today we looked at the work of LS Lowry and found out that he was from Salford and he liked to draw and paint terraced houses and matchstick people. We also started to explore mark making in our outdoor area.
Welcome to Hindsford Primary School Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
A few quick tips before you delete this automated blog post:
- Make sure your first post is an exciting and engaging one!
- Ask your children what they think of the blog and what they would like to see on it. Act on their recommendations.
- Make sure your blog demonstrates to your children how much you personally love learning. Your example will be powerful.
- Celebrate your children’s achievements and consider them the primary audience for this blog.
- Use hyperlinks to connect your children with content from other classes around your school, other websites and other schools around the globe.
Commit these tips to memory and then delete them. They will self-destruct anyway if this blog exhibits any signs of being boring.
This blog will be what you make it. Enjoy!